Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's Cookin' Good Lookin'

I've started cooking. It's true. My wonderful husband is usually the cook around here, but I've begun to give him a run for his money.

Before our darling Isa came along we'd cook pretty often; trying out new things and making actual meals. Now with our lives in a constant state of business, tiredness or straight up laziness, we've cooled down a bit with the cooking. Our dinners are pretty standard; maybe a pasta here, some street tacos there, with the occasional chicken something mixed in.

But I've decided to venture out, to try new things. And I've found that while I like the results (aka the eating part) I also enjoy the cooking part.

So, with help from The Pioneer Woman, I've attempted some pretty damn good meals including a chipotle steak salad, a peach whisky BBQ chicken and sesame noodles.

So far, so good.

Next up, I think I might have to try this:


No comments:

Post a Comment